Management Associate Programme
Develop the leader in you with our Management Associate Programme, and drive enterprise development for Singapore firms. Designed for bright minds who aspire to be business catalysts in shaping Singapore’s economy, you will experience accelerated learning through first-hand exposure to the entrepreneurial landscape of diverse industries in local and overseas markets.
You will undergo three job rotations across different business functions. This will enable you to develop skills and business acumen in different fields, broadening your perspective of the industrial and entrepreneurial landscape in Singapore. You will also have the opportunity to acquire global work experiences through an overseas attachment that will build your strategic market knowledge and insights.
Some of the functions you will be exposed to include:
- Industry Cluster
Drive enterprise growth and internationalisation, and help develop Singapore's industry sectors such as business and technology, enterprise services and new industries, lifestyle and consumers, manufacturing and engineering, trade and connectivity, urban solutions and infrastructure. Work with industry associations and partners to develop strategies and infrastructures to open new market opportunities for local enterprises through overseas growth plans, project lead identification, project analysis and facilitations, business missions, industry events, and more.
- Programmes and Policy
Formulate policies and manage capability programmes and financing schemes to facilitate enterprise development strategies which can assist in the growth and globalisation of Singapore enterprises.
- Global Markets
Develop strategies to help Singapore companies win in various global markets. This includes identifying regulatory roadblocks, in-market practices, key growth industries, and proposing innovative strategies to help Singapore companies enter the market and/or grow their presence in-market.
- Quality and Excellence
Develop and promote internationally recognised standards and quality assurance infrastructure to enhance enterprise competitiveness, facilitate trade and build trust in Singapore’s products and services.
What can you expect?
Our 12-month structured programme will give you insights on how we:
- Develop Singapore into a top global trading hub
- Build enterprise capabilities, innovative capacities, transform industries and facilitate access to global market opportunities
- Build quality and trust in Singapore companies, products and services
This will prepare you to:
- Drive enterprise development and grow stronger Singapore companies
- Act as a business catalyst who will shape Singapore’s economy and contribute towards creating good jobs for Singaporeans.
Who Should Apply?
- Fresh/recent graduates with less than 2 years of work experience
- Strong analytical reasoning, data synthesis and analysis
- Excellent CCA track records and proven leadership experience
- Passion for growing stronger Singapore companies
- Dynamic, innovative and resilient
- Bonus: Prior international experience and/or ability to communicate in any foreign language
What's the process?
Applicants will go through a series of assessments, such as interviews and case presentations.
How to apply?
Applications for the Aug 2021/Jan 2022 intake are now open. Please apply here.
Applications will close in Feb 2021. Early applications are encouraged as selections are conducted on a rolling basis.