Enhanced Visual Merchandising solutions
For heartland enterprises to refresh your store layout and designs.
Engage our appointed vendor to receive funding support and develop capabilities in basic digital and visual merchandising.
This support will be available until 30 September 2024.
Refresh your store layout and develop capabilities in basic digital and visual merchandising with the help of our pre-appointed visual merchandising vendor – Font Creative Pte Ltd.
Following the success of the first Visual Merchandising programme launched in Aug 2021, the programme has now been enhanced to include the following:
- Increased qualifying project cost to $12,000
- Greater emphasis on consultancy to enhance customer experience
- Extension of shopfront to include Outdoor Display spaces to align design and space optimisation*
Participating heartland enterprises must also:
- Operate a physical shopfront in HDB estates
- Complete the visual merchandising programme with the appointed vendor and attend the arranged training sessions; and
- Commit to use the solution for at least 12 months.
At the end of the programme, both the visual merchandising vendor and the company are to sign an agreement to indicate that the project was completed.
How to apply
"We learnt a lot from the Visual Merchandising programme, especially in product display. It is easier for customers to browse our products and the retail space can comfortably accommodate more customers now. Our shop has become more attractive and potential customers who pass by are more willing to enter and check out what we offer.” (translated)
Mr Edvin Chen
Owner of Bike Station
“The best part of the programme is having a visual merchandising consultant to guide and assist me. While I can beautify my shop on my own, it is different from having someone specialised in this field to advise and impart new skills and knowledge to me.” (translated)
Ms Joy Ng
Owner of PlayYard