Singapore–France Joint Innovation Call
For local startups/ SMEs to partner with French companies on joint innovation projects for R&D, commercialisation and business expansion.
For Singapore companies, up to 70% of project costs may be supported. Singapore enterprises and their French counterpart(s) should put in a joint application for the proposal to be considered.
About this programme
The Singapore–France Joint Innovation Call is jointly administered by Enterprise Singapore and Bpifrance to provide access to public funding for jointly selected projects. The programme aims to encourage the development of ready-to-market solutions for products, technology-based services or processes that have strong market potential for Singapore, France or the international market.
Singapore companies keen to embark on joint innovation projects with French companies can now receive support by participating in a joint call for proposals for Singapore–France technological R&D projects.
The project consortium must involve at least one company from Singapore and one company from France. Both companies should be independent from each other. Each project partner should contribute no more than 70% of the total project contribution.
All Singapore companies must meet all of the following eligibility criteria in order to apply:
The call for applications is open from 3 April to 30 June 2023. Interested Singapore companies should download and read the call document which contains all the relevant details about the joint call for proposals.
To apply for the call, interested Singapore companies should:
- Submit your interest to EnterpriseSG here as soon as possible, before 26 June 2023. Thereafter, EnterpriseSG will be in touch to inform on the application process.
- Complete the application via Business Grant Portal as advised by EnterpriseSG. The application along with the following supporting documents must be submitted by 30 June 2023 to be considered for funding.
You need to prepare the following supporting documents for the application:
- Latest ACRA business profile (retrieved within six months from application date)
- Latest and previous two years audited financial statements or official management account
- Completed Joint Application Form
- Relevant key quotations (e.g., equipment & software, materials & consumables, professional services)
- Signed MOU, LOI or collaboration agreement.