Get sector-specific expertise and assistance
Productivity Centres (PCs) are one-stop competency centres supported by Enterprise Singapore. They enable SMEs to improve business operational capacity by helping them diagnose areas for improvement and supporting their implementation of productivity solutions.
Singapore Innovation and Productivity Institute (SiPi)
Manufacturing, Engineering, Logistics and related industries
- Research and benchmarking studies on innovation and productivity to identify new methodologies and best practices.
- Conferences, think-tank dialogues and joint industry seminars on innovation and productivity for knowledge dissemination.
- Consultancy on lean diagnostics and productivity road mapping, productivity project coaching and productivity framework development.
- Training and workshops on innovation and productivity tools featuring hands-on simulation and application of macro-enabled tools.
- Learning journeys to share best practices on innovation and productivity amongst manufacturing, engineering and logistics companies.
For more information, visit the Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
If you have any enquiries, contact SiPi at email@example.com or call 6826 3000.
Singapore Productivity Centre
Services sector – Retail, Food Services, Hotel
- Consultancy on productivity improvement and business transformation within specific capability areas, such as lean management in the area of operations.
- Training and workshops on productivity management, application of productivity techniques and productivity consultancy.
- Overseas study missions to learn best practices of companies in the services industry sectors.
- Benchmarking of company performance against the industry average and best-in-class companies.
- Conferences to facilitate networking among companies and sharing of success stories and the latest productivity strategies.
- Applied research on industry trends, company practices and productivity solutions.
For more information, visit the Singapore Productivity Centre.
If you have any enquiries, contact SPC at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6745 5833.