Be a Partner
Enable business and industry growth
Develop sustainability initiatives and programmes
The Enterprise Sustainability Programme (ESP) helps Singapore companies integrate sustainability into their businesses in order to remain competitive amid an increasing focus on sustainability worldwide.
We are keen to work with industry partners on sustainability initiatives for local SMEs.
Partners we are looking for:
Partners for Energy-Related ProjectsDevelop initiatives to help companies across different sectors improve energy efficiency.
- Partners should have experience working with SMEs and preferably be accredited as an Energy Services Company or able to deploy certified Energy Efficiency Opportunities Assessors for the programme.
Partners for Sustainability Standards ProjectsDrive the adoption of sustainability standards that will build capabilities and enhance market access.
- Partners should possess industry experience in sustainability and/or a strong track record in working with local SMEs, and ensure that impartiality is strictly upheld.
- Partners should also be able to demonstrate the value of their initiatives in addressing industry gaps or opportunities.
Partners for ESP Sustainability CoursesDevelop and run courses to help companies build knowledge on sustainability. These include foundational courses and topical courses on areas such as decarbonisation, sustainable finance and more.
- Partners should possess relevant expertise in sustainability, track records in running training courses for business leaders, and have a wide network and reach of local enterprises.
- Partners should also be able to demonstrate how their courses can help participants gain crucial knowledge in identified sustainability areas, including knowledge that can be applied to their businesses.
Reach out to us if you are interested in conducting courses on other sustainability-related topics such as the circular economy.
Drive capability development and internationalisation projects
Trade associations and chambers (TACs) are key enablers in enterprise upgrading and industry development. As a TAC, you can help companies enhance their competitiveness and capture new growth opportunities through the following programmes:
- Local Enterprise and Association Development (LEAD) Programme
- LEAD Trade Fairs & Business Missions
TACs keen to drive capability development and internationalisation projects can partner with us to support companies in technology and infrastructure, industry expertise, business collaboration, intelligence and research, and internal competencies.
Find out more
LEAD Trade Fairs & Business Missions
Organise overseas missions and facilitate local companies’ participation in trade fairs abroad. Tap the LEAD programme to help participating companies defray part of the costs incurred when they join these overseas missions and trade fairs.
Find out more
Invest in promising businesses
Tap programmes to bolster your strategic investments into Singapore’s business landscape, and access co-investment opportunities and incentives for risk management. Or partner with us to help promising Singapore startups bring their solutions to market and scale up.
Learn more about programmes for investors here.
Contribute to our quality and standards ecosystem
Enterprise Singapore, together with the Singapore Standards Council, facilitates the development of national standards based on the needs of the industry and government.
Participate in the development of Singapore and international standards to help companies enhance the quality of their products and services and access local and global markets.
Learn more about how you can develop standards here.