Eureka Globalstars-Japan Call
For Singapore companies who are looking to cooperate on joint Research, Development and Innovation (R&D&I) projects.
Access national funding and work alongside major industry players on close-to-market projects that meet your innovation objectives.
About this programme
The Eureka Globalstars-Japan Call aims to encourage the development of ready-to-market solutions for products, technology-based services or methods that have strong commercial potential. This is administered under Eureka’s Globalstars framework, by the respective national and regional funding bodies of participating countries.
For Globalstars-Japan 2023, the participating countries are: Japan, United Kingdom, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Netherlands, Singapore, and Spain.
Singapore companies keen to embark on joint innovation projects with companies from any one or more of the participating countries can receive support by participating in the Globalstars-Japan call for R&D projects.
About Eureka Network and NEDO
- Fill in the preliminary assessment form here by 24 January 2024
- Thereafter, when notified, submit the full application via the Business Grants Portal (BGP) by 31 January 2024, with the following documents:
- Latest ACRA business profile (retrieved within six months from application date)
- Applicant’s latest and previous two years audited financial statements (Company and Group level), or official management account
- Supplementary Project Proposal Form (please find the template here)
- Relevant key quotations (e.g. equipment and software, materials and consumables, professional services)