India-Singapore Collaborative Industrial Research & Development Programme
For Singapore companies to partner with Indian companies on joint innovation projects for R&D, commercialisation and business expansion.
For Singapore companies, up to 70% of project costs may be supported.
This call is sector-agnostic.
About this programme
The India-Singapore Collaborative Industrial Research & Development Programme is between the Department of Science & Technology (DST), Technology Development Board (TDB) and EnterpriseSG.
The collaborative projects should be innovative and focused on creating possibilities for future new technologies, services or processes that will eventually lead to commercialisation.
We are calling for proposals in collaborative industrial research and development projects in all thematic areas. This call is sector agnostic and includes the following sectors:
- Agriculture and food science and technology;
- Advanced manufacturing and engineering;
- Green economy, energy, water, climate and natural resources;
- Data science, emerging technologies;
- Advanced materials;
- Health and biotechnology; and
- Other areas of interest (if any).
About DST and TDB
- A project consortium must minimally comprise of 1 Indian company and 1 Singapore company, both independent of each other.
- The project content and budget should be balanced between the Singapore and the Indian participants. Cost estimates must be congruous with the planned activities presented in the proposal.
Companies should review this call document thoroughly for full details on the call and application process.
To apply, Singapore companies should:
- Submit your preliminary interest to EnterpriseSG here as soon as possible. Proposals will be evaluated on a rolling basis. Thereafter, EnterpriseSG will be in touch to share more details on the application process. Application closes by 29 February 2024.
- If approved, EnterpriseSG will advise on the completion of the application via the Business Grant Portal along with all the supporting documents stated below to be considered for funding:
- Latest ACRA business profile (retrieved within six months from application date)
- Latest and previous two years audited financial statements or official management accounts
- Relevant key quotations (e.g. equipment & software, materials & consumables, professional services
- Any Letter of Intents
If you would like to find out more, please indicate your interest for our information webinar (3 October 2023) and/or matchmaking session (end-October) here.