Singapore–China YRD (Zhejiang) Joint Innovation Call
For local startups/ SMEs to partner with Zhejiang companies on joint innovation projects for R&D, commercialisation and business expansion.
For Singapore companies, up to 70% of project costs may be supported. Singapore enterprises and their Zhejiang counterpart(s) should put in a joint application for the proposal to be considered.
About this programme
About the Zhejiang Provincial Department of Science and Technology
The project consortium must involve at least one company from Singapore and one company from Zhejiang. Both companies should be independent from each other. Each project partner should contribute no more than 70% of the total project contribution.
All Singapore companies must meet all of the following eligibility criteria in order to apply:
The call for applications is open until 25 September 2023, 1730 SGT. Interested Singapore companies should download and read the call document which contains all the relevant details about the joint call for proposals.
To apply for the call, interested Singapore companies should:
- Submit your interest to EnterpriseSG here as soon as possible, before 18 September 2023, 1730 SGT. Thereafter, EnterpriseSG will be in touch to inform on the application process.
- Complete the application via Business Grant Portal as advised by EnterpriseSG. The application along with the following supporting documents must be submitted by 25 September 2023, 1730 SGT to be considered for funding.
You need to prepare the following supporting documents for the application:
- Latest ACRA business profile (retrieved within six months from application date)
- Latest and previous two years audited financial statements or official management account
- Completed Supplementary Project Proposal Form (access the template here)
- Relevant key quotations (e.g., equipment & software, materials & consumables, professional services)
- Signed MOU, LOI or collaboration agreement
Zhejiang-based companies may refer to ZSTD’s website for further information on their eligibility criteria and submission process.