Singapore–South Korea Joint R&D Call
For local startups to partner with Korea companies on joint innovation projects for R&D, commercialisation and business expansion.
For Singapore companies, up to 70% of project costs may be supported. Singapore enterprises and their Korea counterpart(s) should put in a joint application for the proposal to be considered.
About this programme
About the Korea Institute for Advancement of Technology (KIAT)
The project consortium must involve at least one company from Singapore and one company from South Korea. Both companies should be independent from each other. Each project partner should contribute no more than 70% of the total project contribution.
All Singapore companies must meet all of the following eligibility criteria in order to apply:
To submit an application, both Singapore and Republic of Korea companies have to submit a joint application through the Eureka SmartSimple platform.In addition, Singapore companies must also complete the following procedures:
- Fill in the preliminary assessment form here by 21 June 2024
- Thereafter, when notified, submit the full application via the Business Grants Portal (BGP) by 28 June 2024, 23:59 (SGT) with the following documents:
- Latest ACRA business profile (retrieved within six months from application date)
- Applicant’s latest and previous two years audited financial statements (Company and Group level), or official management account
- Supplementary Project Proposal Form (please find the template here)
- Relevant key quotations (e.g. equipment and software, materials and consumables, professional services)
*Concurrently, Korean companies will have to adhere to the additional application requirements outlined by KIAT. All three submissions have to be completed for the application to be considered complete.