GIA Ho Chi Minh City Acceleration Programme
For Singapore-based tech startups and SMEs looking to expand into Vietnam through Ho Chi Minh City.
Connects Singapore companies with in-market partners and opportunities to test and commercialise their solutions.
About this programme
Organised by Quest Ventures, the GIA Ho Chi Minh City Acceleration Programme is designed to support Singapore startups in their expansion to the Vietnam market.
Vietnam is a dynamic emerging economy in Southeast Asia with a robust economy supported by strong domestic demand and an export-oriented manufacturing sector. The tech-savvy population and propensity to spend provide opportunities and challenges for tech startups expanding in the region.
This Acceleration Programme positions startups for success in Vietnam through mentorship, business matching, and support in navigating its business landscape. Participants will spend 1.5 weeks of the programme in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi.
The 4 weeks programme will consist of 3 phases:
- Pre-physical immersion Participants can expect to receive guidance on their market access strategy and resources to expand their knowledge on Vietnam before embarking on the physical immersion.
- Physical Immersion in Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi) During the 2 weeks of physical immersion, participants can expect:
- Virtual Business Mentorship Upon returning from Vietnam, participants will continue following up with their matched mentors who have deep professional networks and expertise in the Vietnam market to further your growth and access into Vietnam.
- Masterclass: Learn about the Vietnamese market through in-person masterclasses held with our partners to understand more on the macroeconomy, funding trends and expansion strategies into Vietnam
- Foundational support: Gather insights into the market through ecosystem engagement events with key partners and government-linked entities to leverage on their network and resources in Vietnam
- Investor networks: Network with top VCs in Vietnam through curated networking and live pitching sessions
- Business partner networks: Gain access to the biggest conglomerates in Vietnam
Upon completion of the entire programme, participants will be given access to Quest Ventures’ network and resources in Vietnam and the region. Participants will also be put in touch with participants from previous batches.
About Quest Ventures
Quest Ventures is a venture capital firm in Asia. It has more than 100+ venture-backed companies operate in more than 150 cities across Asia.
How to apply
Applications for the GIA Ho Chi Minh City Acceleration Programme are now open. Interested applicants should apply here by 4 October 2023.