Productivity Solutions Grant
For local SMEs looking for IT solutions and equipment
Funds individual projects intended to improve productivity, limited to a pre-approved list of vendors.
Due to a large number of grant applications submitted, you may encounter a longer processing time than usual. To check on the status of your application, you may visit the Business Grants Portal here.
All successful applications will be subject to prevailing grant conditions. Incomplete applications will be rejected. However, applicants may reapply with all the necessary information required.
About this programme
The Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) helps Singapore companies improve their productivity and automate existing processes through IT solutions and equipment.
How to apply
Visit GoBusiness Gov Assist to access a full list of adoptable solutions and identify the relevant solutions for your needs.
- IT solutions: Get a quotation from pre-approved vendor
- Equipment: Source for an equipment and get a quotation from the vendor
- Consultancy services: Get a quotation from pre-approved consultant
You will need to sign in to your Corppass account to transact on the BGP portal. Sign up if you do not have a Corppass account yet, and refer to the following guides for any help needed:
You may refer to the PSG Application Checklist for the documents and information that you will need.
Once you have applied, you should receive an update on your application about 6 weeks after submitting all required information.
Documents/information to prepareContact details
- Main contact person
- Letter of Offer addressee (CEO or Managing Director as registered with ACRA, or other authorised individuals.)
- Vendor name and details of equipment/ IT solution
- Vendor’s quotation and other supporting licences or documents
- Deployment location/ Tenancy agreement
- Details of project cost
- Detailed description of overall impact
- Details of productivity gains
Submitting your claimYou can submit claims for reimbursement by submitting all claim documents on the Business Grants Portal. Please ensure that your solution:
- is purchased or subscribed as approved in the application
- has been used for 30 days
- has been paid in full
Receiving your disbursements
- Disbursements can only be made after claims have been approved
- From 1 February 2023, funds will be disbursed through PayNow Corporate. You are encouraged to register for PayNow Corporate with your UEN through your respective banks. You can submit your details through FormSG.