For fast-growing tech companies to access global talent that supports business growth.
Get endorsement for up to ten new Employment Passes (EPs) over two years.
Companies must be funded by programme-recognised investment firms to be eligible for
About this programme
Tech@SG provides company-level endorsement to the Ministry of Manpower (MOM), reducing the risks of rejections for their Employment Pass (EP) applications.
To be eligible for Tech@SG, the individuals and the company must fulfill all the requirements.
How to apply
Before your application
Before applying for the Tech@SG Programme, ensure that you have done the following:
- Have a business entity in Singapore
- Obtained a CorpPass account from ACRA
- Enabled the Enterprise Singapore Form SG e-service for your CorpPass account
- Checked that your company meets the Programme’s eligibility criteria and
- Prepared all the relevant documents for the application
Apply for Tech@SG endorsement
- If 30% or more of your company is owned by local shareholder(s):
Submit your application here.
We will review your application and inform you of the outcome within 10 to 15 working days*.
- If less than 30% of your company is owned by local shareholder(s):
Submit your application to EDB here.
- Register for an EP Online (EPOL) account.
If you do not already have an EPOL account, please register here.
It will take five working days to process your application. An EPOL account is needed to submit EP applications to MOM.
Apply for individual EP(s)
After receiving endorsement under the Tech@SG Programme, proceed to submit EP application(s) for your employees here. MOM will review your application(s) and inform you of the outcome within 10 working days*.
EP applications should be submitted within two years of your company being accepted into the Tech@SG programme.
Receive updates from Enterprise Singapore/ EDB
- After ten successful applicants or two years of support, whichever occurs earlier, EnterpriseSG/ EDB will notify your company of the end of support.
- EnterpriseSG/ EDB also provide a suite of services to help businesses set up and expand their operations in Singapore. Please refer to our Resource Guide here.
Ready to apply?
If you are eligible for Tech@SG, submit your application now.