Water & Environmental Services
Explore solutions for water and environmental services
Digital water solutions
Singapore companies have embraced digital technologies to develop solutions addressing water issues that can be readily deployed in cities.
Solutions for climate change management
The increasing uncertainties of climate change have led to a growing demand for solutions that optimise water catchment areas and protect our environment from rising sea levels. Singapore firms have developed and deployed solutions to build the resilience of our city state.
Cleaning robotics and automation
Singapore companies have adopted technologies such as robotics and artificial intelligence (AI) to deliver more efficient services at scale. These solutions can be implemented to support the development of smart and sustainable cities.
Singapore companies have a strong track record of providing comprehensive waste collection services that ensure the safe, timely and responsible collection and disposal of waste.
Resource management and recycling
Singapore strives to be a Zero Waste nation and is adopting a circular economy approach to close the waste loop. This involves reusing and recycling materials via effective waste-to-resource solutions, giving used resources a second lease of life.
Singapore companies have developed extensive capabilities to tackle water pollution and bring safe drinking water to global communities. With the increase in economic activities in Singapore over the years, our firms have correspondingly developed state-of-the-art industrial water solutions to treat wastewater discharge and maximise reuse.
- Real-time monitoring of quality of drinking water and detection of irregularities and/or contaminants
- Water data collection and visualisation
- Digital sampling methods
- Effective urban drainage systems
- Decentralised stormwater management
- Rainwater harvesting systems
- Smart facilities management
- Cleaning robotics
- Public waste collection
- Industrial waste collection and management
- General waste collection
- Pneumatic waste collection systems
- Value recovery from organic and food waste
- Plastics recycling
- Electronic waste recycling
- Municipal water and wastewater treatment systems
- Industrial water and wastewater treatment
- Decentralised drinking water solutions
- Mobile water filtration and purification solutions